Thursday, January 31, 2008

Davis Industries Derringer .22LR


If I was ever in a saloon, playing cards with Billy, The Kid and Jesse James something tells me I'd have this under the table.

This is definitely a Noisy Cricket. Loud as hell and super small.

I've only fired this weapon a few times but its been fun every time! Its not that accurate. At about 10 feet you'll hit the general vicinity of the thing/person you are aiming at.

I don't think I'd shoot someone with this gun... it would only make them mad. But then again no one wants to be shot, even with a .22, so its presence alone may deter someone if they aren't saying "awww... how cute!"

Don't ask me what it costs, but I've seen similar guns on the big broker sites for around $150.00. This was actually a gift from my uncle! Now if I could only get him to gift me his Harely...

While its fun, I don't think I'd recommend this gun for any real practical use. For home defense, get a shotgun, for concealed carry get something with more ammo and a bigger punch, for protecting yourself at an old west card game... well... there you go... use this for that...

No comments: